Highlighting the latest advanced battery technologies and solutions right across the supply chain, BATTERIES 2014 is a must-attend industry event : More than 500 attendees, 40 booths and 70 speakers are expected.
Whether you're in R&D, manufacturing, servicing or an end-user, BATTERIES 2014 is currently accepting abstracts. Speaking slots are fill up fast so it is imperative that abstracts are submitted by February 28th.
You may submit your abstract (100 to 300 words)describing the main points and conclusion on any battery related topic and especially on one of the following suggested categories:
- Batteries research and development: Li-ion batteries but also NiMH, lead acid, Ultra capacitors, Flow battery, fuel cells,
- Batteries for EV, HEV, PHEV,
- New products & new developments,
- Micro batteries, thin film batteries, and applications,
- Industrial and consumer applications,
- Energy Storage Batteries (Solar, Wind, Smart Grid),
- Marketing and business issues,
- Raw materials: anode, cathode, separators, electrolyte, binders...
- Safety and security issues,
- Industrial Process,
- Thermal management systems,
- Pack integration,
- Battery Management systems,
- Battery testing, battery controls.