Dear Partners,After the success of the last edition, Batteries 2012 is moving to NICE, and it will be distinct pleasure for me to welcome you there for the 14th edition of the BATTERIES event.
BATTERIES 2012 will allow you to:
- LEARN how to bridge the gap between power needs and what the market offers today.
- SHARE KNOWLEDGE with all executives and decision makers of the industry.
- INCREASE your business opportunities.
Through expertise and figures presentations, dynamic exchanges, one to one networking and key plenary sessions, the congress will be focused on specific batteries issues:
- Update on the latest trends in R&D
- Raw materials : cathode, anode, separators, electrolyte, binders, Lithium salts…
- Batteries for xEV,
- New products and developments : Li-Air, Li-S batteries
- Micro batteries, thin film batteries and applications
- Industrial and consumer applications
- Energy storage batteries (Solar, wind, smart grid…)
- Marketing and business issues
- Safety and security issues - Recycling
- Ultra capacitors
- Industrial process
BATTERIES 2012 promises to be the main pole of exchanges between the whole value chain of the battery market: Raw materials suppliers, electronic devices suppliers, battery manufacturers, industrial users, environment and recycling specialists and universities.
- 3 days of conference sessions, 70 speakers,
- 40 booths within a 2000 m² exhibit area ,
- Business meetings schedule,
- Welcome cocktail on the exhibition area and Gala dinner,
- New “Creativity Tutorials”.
If you want to be a key player in the battery industry, you can’t miss BATTERIES 2012. Come and meet your customers, your suppliers, your competitors and your partners!
I look forward to seeing you at BATTERIES 2012.
Christophe Pillot, BATTERIES Chairman – AVICENNE ENERGY